MCCeless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCCeless

The MCCeless Raid Community. Horde-Side Argent Dawn (European RP Server)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ONYXIA SATURDAY - ADDITIONAL NOTE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celess
Admin
Celess

ONYXIA SATURDAY - ADDITIONAL NOTE Empty
PostSubject: ONYXIA SATURDAY - ADDITIONAL NOTE   ONYXIA SATURDAY - ADDITIONAL NOTE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:49 am

Now a weekly occurrence!

You are not required to sign up here, but by doing so, you ensure a space in the run.

Date:
Saturday 8th March

Time:
13:00 SERVER TIME

Raid Leader:
-

Attunement Required?
Yes. Please ensure you have the Drakefire Amulet in your bag (it does not have to be equipped)

Level Requirement:

Loot System:
Master Loot.

Minimum Total Level Size:

SPECIAL NOTE:
I (Celess) will be in London all day and thus unable to run this event. Expect it still to happen, but I will be requiring another Raid Leader to take the lead for this. Anyone who wishes to is more than welcome to (whoever you are).
Best of luck in there guys!
I promise I'll get this place rolling properly as soon as I get chance to tweak my timetables and get my scheduling sorted. I'm extremely busy with my Guild in-game, some other web-stuff that's taking lots of time and Uni. Naturally, unfortunately, Real Life takes presedence over the game... And as such, MCCeless has suffered a little recently. Rest assured, I'll get it sorted soon ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://mcceless.forumotion.com

ONYXIA SATURDAY - ADDITIONAL NOTE
Page 1 of 1